Photo by Lenore Edman via Flickr
Photo by Jeff McNeill via Flickr
Photo by Seth Thomas Rasmussen via Flickr
• The logo helps people identify what your business is and how it can help.
• Logos and slogans set your business apart from other industries in the same arena.
• Logos and slogans help people remember your business.
• Logos help clients to instantly know what the business does.
• Eye-catching logos help to gain the business exposure.
• The logo may inspire people to want to do business with the company.
Productive business cards with logos that stand out will have appropriate font sizes, background colors and logo colors. Colors on business cards can send subconscious messages to clients, according to Empower Yourself with Color Psychology. For example, eco-conscious brands may reinforce their green ideas with green cards, while soothing blue cards are perfect for healing businesses such as massage companies.
Photo by Flickr user hello-julie
Keep these practices in mind when crafting your card, advices FixBuildandDrive.com:
• Do not make the print so small it’s unreadable.
• Do not put light colors on light backgrounds or dark colors on dark backgrounds.
• Do not make the business card design inconsistent with the rest of your brand.
• Add social media link sites.
• Include an email address or residential address.
• Use good quality paper for business cards.
• Do not give too much information where the receiver is overwhelmed or can’t read it.
• Include a brand promise.
Do check these 30 beautiful and creative business card designs and Do tell us how do you make your business card stand out in the comments.