If you are looking to win the content web wars, no content is more sticky and popular with searchers than video.
In fact, internet technology company ComScore reports that over the course of one day, 89 million people in the United States will watch over 1.2 billion videos online.
For a brand to stay relevant in this content-driven environment, Kzoinnovations.com social video software delivers personalized, easily consumed content that can simultaneously educate and entertain your target audiences.
Use the following video content marketing plan to engage your demographic and leverage their social influence.
- Avoid internal stoppages and bottlenecks. There is nothing worse than trying to execute a new, time-sensitive and innovative marketing plan in a corporate environment filled with layers upon layers of checks and balances. That’s why it is important to create a seamless internal communication process before you start to create and syndicate your video content. To create nimble and socially relevant video content, make sure that key stakeholders are on board and committed to your long-term video marketing strategy.
- Think about the best types of video content to create for your team. Before you create a shooting schedule or hire talent for the video, you must perform consumer research. By using online tools to study the consumption behaviors of your demo, you are a few steps closer to creating a video editorial calendar. Once you have discovered the key problems and needs of your consumer audience and how to solve them, you can create targeted and relevant video content.
- Understand the best places for your content to live. Before you launch your video content initiative, study how and where your customers view and interact with their favorite content. With a robust online video program that features social sharing capabilities, your targeted demographic can share and consume you content on link-sharing websites and popular social networks.
- Build relationships with key team members and influencers. Bloggers, online journalists and editors at industry journals are key online influencers that can champion and promote your online video content effectively. To make sure that your campaign is successful, make an effort to reach out to these people. Don’t forget to tap into your network of internal public relations and social media colleagues, as they typically have established online relationships and connections with key influencers.
- Optimize your content to take advantage of long-term gains in the search engine results. Don’t neglect basic search engine optimization practices to extend the reach of your video content marketing efforts.
- Use keywords in you video titles that match the phrases your targeted consumers use to find content online.
- Host the videos on your site and use embed codes to syndicate the content. Make sure that there is a link back to your website in the code.